วันอังคารที่ 11 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Digital SLR
Author: Cited from MobileWhack, the Mobile Electronic Gadgets Site .
Article:: Copyright © 2007 MobileWhack .
Celebrating 20 years of their top-selling EOS single lens reflex camera system, Canon has announced the new EOS-1D Mark III Digital SLR, which now lays claim to the title as the world's fastest digital SLR camera. The EOS-1D Mark III features a 10.1-megapixel resolution, and shutter speeds of 10 frames per second. It utilizes the new 10.1-megapixel APS-H size CMOS sensor, which is the most light-sensitive and innovative sensor Canon has thus far ever produced. The EOS-1D also features a new microlens array, and a more effcient pixel structure, which results in an exceptional image quality and ISO range of 100 to 3200, with extensions to ISO 50 and IS 6400.
The EOS-1D also features a number of specs that will perk up professional photographers, including the Live View shooting mode, which allows photographers the option of using a 3-inch LCD screen to view and magnifiy images 5x and 10x to focus that way. Normal single reflex lens cannot do this because the mirror that allows you to look through the lens is in the way. Another viewing option available to uses of the EOS-1D Mark III, is through a computer. Including with the camera is EOS Utility 2.0, which allows you to connect your camera to a computer via USB, and see and control the camera in real-time from your computer. If the photographer is going to be far away from the camera, it can be operated wirelessly with the new WFT-E2A Wireless File Transmittion. It allows you to view images directly off the camera's sensor in real time, with the ability to adjust many camera settings on the fly.
The Canon EOS-1D Mark III also compes with a complete dust management solution, known as the EOS Integrated Cleaning System, as well as 45 Auto Focus points, and DIGIC III Image Processors. New features to this camera include highlight tone priority, which extends the dynamic range of highlights and improves gradation within highlight areas; safety shift, which allows the camera to automatically change shutter speed, aperture, or ISO speed; and in-camera noise reduction for high ISO images and silent drive mode.
Canon have the EOS-1D Mark III Digital SLR and its new accessories on display March 8 - 11 at the PMA show in Las Vegas. It will be available for purchase starting in April 2007. Pricing has not yet been revealed.
- Entirely new 10.1 Megapixel Canon CMOS Sensor (APS-H size, 1.3x lens conversion factor), featuring the EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- World's fastest digital SLR: shooting up to 10 fps (frames per second), with a burst rate up to 110 full-resolution JPEG images or 30 RAW images
- All new high-precision AF system with 19 user-selectable AF points and 26 additional "assist points"; superior low-light performance and faster operation
- New lighter body with enhanced weather resistance and outstanding reliability: featuring a shutter that's durability-tested to 300,000 exposures
- Dual DIGIC III Image Processors working in parallel to provide up to 50% less shadow noise and superb image quality; new Highlight Tone Priority option adds control of bright highlights
- Large 3.0-inch LCD monitor, featuring Live View
- Fully compatible with over 50 EF lenses and a wide range of EOS System accessories
This Article Cited from: MobileWhack - © 2007 MobileWhack .
About the author:
This article is cited from MobileWhack , the latest Mobile Electronic Gadgets site. You can find the related articles from the same web site under the following topics or the categories : Canon .
Besides, you can find more articles via Canon USA .
Editor of OmniscienceZ: Boonchai Thaveetermsakul
About the Editor:
Coordinator and Web Alliance of i-Prosper.org and i-Prosper.biz , and Writer of several websites and blogs: i-Technology News , Neo Liners International Blog , MultiLeaves , Erudite Owl and OmniscienceZ .
สมัครสมาชิก บทความ [Atom]